Growing Your Financial Advisory Business?

Here are three things every financial advisor needs to know…

We are not a lead generation system, IMO or FMO.

We teach Financial Advisors to differentiate themselves from every other Financial Advisor. How to attract higher net worth clients and increase the size of their deals.

You can watch our webinar to learn more or read below...

How Can You Do This?

At Tax Deferral Strategies, we help Investment Advisors and Financial Planners reduce, defer, or eliminate their client’s capital gains taxes owed on the sale of a primary residence, investment property, business, stock, crypto, or almost any highly appreciated asset.

We also help business owners and high income earners reduce their taxable income by 30% to 70%.

This allows you to…

* Differentiate Yourself From Every Other Advisor Out There
* Attract Higher Net Worth Clients
* Increase The Size of Your Transactions

You see, over the last 15 years, what we have found is that the more money a client has, the less money they have in cash accounts like IRAs, 401K, or cash.

Most of their wealth is tied up in hard assets like their primary residence, investment properties, and businesses.

In fact, baby boomers in particular have 20% or less of their wealth in cash accounts.

Yet most Investment Advisors and Financial Planners are fiercely competing for that same 20% while ignoring the other 80%.

In addition, a client can end up paying 25% to 50% of the proceeds in the sale of those hard assets in taxes when they legally did not have to.

We think a complete financial plan includes the client’s cash accounts, hard assets, and tax planning for the eventual sale of these assets. That’s where we come in.

We have a training program designed to teach Investment Advisors, Financial Planners, and CPAs how to find the clients that need our help, how to work through the process of finding the right solutions for their clients, and how to execute the transactions with the right providers of tax deferral services to legally defer up to 100% of their capital gains taxes or reduce income taxes.

You can watch our webinar to learn more...

What is a Tax Deferral Consultant?

A Tax Deferral Consultant (TDC) uses tax structures to legally reduce, defer, or eliminate capital gains taxes against hard assets like personal property, investment property, or businesses. A TDC can also help business owners or high income earners reduce their taxable income anywhere from 30% to 70%. We offer 40 tax deferral strategies, not one or two. No one else in the industry does this. 

If You'd Like To Learn More About
Becoming A Tax Deferral Consultant

You can watch our webinar,

Or, meet with us...

877-Tax-Strategy (877-829-7872)

Here Are Three Recent Students...

Tim

Tim K.
Michigan

I have been with Tax Deferral Strategies for a month and gone through the training. 
I now have two individuals with a total of $4 million that I will be consulting with to save on taxation.

Paul N.
Texas

I joined the Tax Deferral Consultant course a few weeks ago and I now have a $2.5 million deal in process.
The client is deferring $400K in tax on the sale of his business.
Becoming a Tax Deferral Consultant is a game changer for me.
Mark

Mark C.
Alabama

After hearing about the Tax Deferral Strategies a few months ago, <my client> contacted me about possibly putting $1.1 million into the mechanism. Before the call was over, he was already asking about doing more (bringing the total to $2.2 million)!
Plus, once <my client> sees the concept working I would expect even more business in the future.

If You'd like To Learn More About
Becoming A Tax Deferral Consultant

You can watch our webinar,

Or meet with us...

877-Tax-Strategy (877-829-7872)